This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $248-350K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Woodbridge is $10,512.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $28.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Woodbridge is $58,536.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- All time views: 1,500
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Association Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Driveway Description: Blacktop
- Floor Description: Ceramic
- Fuel Information: Natural Gas
- Level 2 Description: Bath Full
- Level 3 Description: None
- Maint Fee Freq: Monthly
- Restrictions: No Commercial Vehicles
- Sale Rent: For Sale
- Special Needs: Stall Shower
- Association Fee Includes: Management Fee
- Association Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Level: 1 Level
- Special Needs: Wide Doorways
- Status: Active
- Association Fee Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Residence: Condo
- Amenities: Exercise Facilities
- Association Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Kitchen Description: Granite Corian etc Countertops
- Level: Ground Floor
- Level 1 Description: Other Room(S)
- Lot Desc: Backs to Park Land
- Ownership: Condominium
- Amenities: Community Room
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Amenities: Game Room
- Kitchen Description: Separate Dining Area
- Lot Desc: Near Bus Line
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Typeof Property: Highrise
- Transaction Type: Landlords agent only
- Assoc Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Level 2 Description: 2 Bedrooms
- Level 2 Description: Living Room
- Level 2 Description: Powder Room
- Driveway Description: Additional Parking
- Level 2 Description: Bath Other
- Parking Description: Lot
- Special Needs: Low Counter
- Street Suffix: Place
- Tax Year: 2014
- Taxes Amount: 627
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2113704487
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in Woodbridge Township, and 87.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbridge Township.
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.