222 Stackpole St APT 6, Lowell, MA 018522 beds, 1 bath, 675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Wall
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $127,900
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ Wall AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,HEATING \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Partially Below Grade,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:000199 T:N03585
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56511768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Stackpole Street APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% less than in Lowell, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lowell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.