222 Sycamore St, Buffalo, NY 142043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $96,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 368 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 1402001114000003055000
- Zillow Home ID: 30200668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Sycamore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willert Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.9% higher than in Buffalo Metro, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willert Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willert Park home values.
- 228 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$99K31.51,442
- 347 Walnut St Buffalo, NY--------
- 349 Walnut St Buffalo, NY$38K411,146
- 351 Walnut St Buffalo, NY$51K21749
- 232 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$92K31.51,461
- 355 Walnut St Buffalo, NY$94K311,390
- 212 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$82K31.51,320
- 223 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$105K21.51,540
- 223 Sycamore St # 0 Buffalo, NY$70K------
- 242 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$91K21.51,540
- 359 Walnut St Buffalo, NY--------
- 229 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$99K21.51,540
- 346 Walnut St # 0 Buffalo, NY$110K------
- 462 Hickory St Buffalo, NY$88K21.51,540
- 346 Walnut St Buffalo, NY$161K624,070
- 213 Sycamore St Buffalo, NY$81K321,200
- 361 Walnut St Buffalo, NY--------
- 466 Hickory St Buffalo, NY$93K21.51,540
- 348 Walnut St Buffalo, NY--------
- 350 Walnut St Buffalo, NY$89K1053,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.