222 Williams St APT 212, Glastonbury, CT 060332 beds, 2 baths, 862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1890
- HOA Fee: $515
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Storage Area,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Central Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Heat,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Galley,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Mid Rise,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 101
- Floor size: 862 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2131470072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Williams Street APT 212
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292