This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,564 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2004 for $637,500
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Appliances \ Portable Dishwasher
- Association Amenities \ Gated Community
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Gym/Ex Room
- Association Amenities \ Security
- Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts
- Association Rules \ Pets Not Permitted
- Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N)
- Building Structure Style \ High or Mid-Rise Condo
- Community Features \ Community Mailbox
- Cooking Appliances \ Range
- Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning
- Cooling Type \ Central A/C
- Credit Report Paid By \ Tenant
- Direction Faces \ Faces South
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Entry Location \ Living Room (N)
- Floor Material \ Carpet
- Floor Material \ Hardwood
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge
- High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator
- Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ CC and R
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Security Safety \ Guarded
- Security Safety \ Smoke Detector
- TVServices \ Cable TV
- View Type: Golf Course View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 331
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4329003079
- Unit floor #: 14
- Zillow Home ID: 20509866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $900K-1.41M.
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (320)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2222 Avenue Of The Stars|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.