2220 Bridlewood Dr, Valdosta, GA 316054 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 3,759 sqft
- Parcel #: 0076B-059
- Zillow Home ID: 76514444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2220 Bridlewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Valdosta, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2218 Bridlewood Dr Valdosta, GA$322K433,002
- 11 Trotters Way Valdosta, GA$310K--22,850
- 101 Beacon Hl Valdosta, GA$240K--2.52,319
- 100 Beacon Hl Valdosta, GA$251K--2.52,339
- 2216 Bridlewood Dr Valdosta, GA$408K--24,223
- 5 Trotters Way Valdosta, GA$399K--23,607
- 102 Worthington Pl Valdosta, GA$325K--24,133
- 105 Beacon Hl Valdosta, GA$338K44.53,603
- 8 Trotters Way Valdosta, GA$390K--23,744
- 104 Beacon Hl Valdosta, GA$274K42.52,838
- 3547 Country Club Rd Valdosta, GA$494K--4.55,702
- 6 Trotters Way Valdosta, GA$384K433,394
- 4 Trotters Way Valdosta, GA$284K--22,717
- 103 Worthington Pl Valdosta, GA$300K42.53,042
- 109 Beacon Hl Valdosta, GA$88K533,058
- 104 Worthington Pl Valdosta, GA$292K432,930
- 103 Worthington Pl # P Valdosta, GA$299K43--
- 103 Worthington Pl # P Valdosta, GA$308K43.53,042
- 103 Worthington Pl # P Valdosta, GA$300K433,042
- 103 Worthington Pl # P Valdosta, GA$282K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292