A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Views: 894 all time views
- HOA Fee: $254
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $47,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ Association Rental - Restrictions Apply, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, DiningRoom, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Fees/Approvals \ Credit Report, Fees/Approvals \ Refundable Damage Deposit, Heating system: ForcedAir, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Lease Terms \ 1 Year Lease, Lease Terms \ Board Approval, Lease Terms \ Cancellation Clause, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Monthly Rent Incl \ Heat, Monthly Rent Incl \ Parking, Monthly Rent Incl \ Scavenger, Monthly Rent Incl \ Snow Removal, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, On-Site Maintenance, Other Information \ None, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Type \ Space/s, Parking \ Unassigned, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Pet Information \ No Pets, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ No, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Short Term Leases Available, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ New, Type of House \ Condo, Type of Rental Property \ Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 937 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0825415017
- Zillow Home ID: 4545908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60517 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Woodridge as a whole. Among 60517 homes, this home is valued 64.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Woodridge, and 282.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2216 Country Club Dr|
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!