2220 Q St SE, Washington, DC 200204 beds, 4 baths, 2,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Parcel #: 5576 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 520994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2220 Q St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.1% greater than in Washington, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1533 23rd St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,524
- 1529 23rd St SE Washington, DC$199K321,296
- 1527 23rd St SE Washington, DC$226K41.51,424
- 1525 23rd St SE Washington, DC$270K31.51,152
- 1523 23rd St SE Washington, DC$192K311,088
- 1521 23rd St SE Washington, DC$192K311,088
- Minnesota Ave SE Washington, DC$379K423,264
- 1519 23rd St SE Washington, DC$187K311,088
- 1517 23rd St SE Washington, DC$218K311,280
- 1514 23rd St SE Washington, DC$314K------
- 2300 Q St SE Washington, DC$317K221,853
- 1526 23rd St SE Washington, DC$315K431,584
- 1524 23rd St SE Washington, DC$208K211,088
- 1522 23rd St SE Washington, DC$294K311,872
- 2212 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$220K321,424
- 1600 23rd St SE Washington, DC$310K222,350
- 1520 23rd St SE Washington, DC$307K321,260
- 2219 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$376K41.52,241
- 1604 23rd St SE Washington, DC$250K31.51,634
- 2215 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$306K32.51,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292