This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,724 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $634,575
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Air Condition \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ See Remarks, Category \ Residential, Construction \ FullBrick, Fence \ PrivacyFence, Fireplace \ GasLog, Fireplace \ One, Garage/Carport \ AttachedGar, Garage/Carport \ DoorOpener, Garage/Carport \ SideEntry, Garage/Carport \ ThreeCarGar, Heat \ Central 1, Heat \ Electric, Listing Status \ Active, Outdoor \ CvrdPatio, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Outdoor \ Drive-Concrete, Outdoor \ ParkNearby, Outdoor \ Sidewalks, Outdoor \ SprinklerSys, Outdoor \ UndgrndUtil, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ Ranch, Sub Structure \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,858 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 2303073000001053
- Zillow Home ID: 109355784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $219-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 35803 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Huntsville as a whole. Among 35803 homes, this home is valued 110.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Huntsville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 35803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35803 home values.
Nearby Schools in Huntsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!