22201 Schoenborn St, West Hills, CA 913044 beds, 3 baths, 1,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,757 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Parcel #: 2010003045
- Zillow Home ID: 51576653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22201 Schoenborn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canoga Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.5% higher than in Los Angeles, and 11.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,918 sqft, 14,374 sqft lot, built in 1963
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 8345 Farralone Ave West Hills, CA$553K321,506
- 22231 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$717K432,581
- 22218 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$590K421,803
- 8353 Farralone Ave West Hills, CA$601K422,094
- 22200 Schoenborn St Canoga Park, CA$670K532,329
- 8346 Moorcroft Ave West Hills, CA$610K432,004
- 22237 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$537K421,569
- 22230 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$647K432,462
- 8361 Farralone Ave Canoga Park, CA$604K332,125
- 8358 Moorcroft Ave West Hills, CA$553K321,386
- 22240 Schoenborn St West Hills, CA$540K321,569
- 22225 Roscoe Blvd Canoga Park, CA$523K431,757
- 22215 Roscoe Blvd West Hills, CA$540K421,569
- 8360 Moorcroft Ave West Hills, CA$545K421,569
- 8369 Farralone Ave Canoga Park, CA$591K331,890
- 22233 Roscoe Blvd Canoga Park, CA$476K321,386
- 22201 Roscoe Blvd Canoga Park, CA$605K431,757
- 22157 Teri Ct Canoga Park, CA$645K432,224
- 8328 Chelsea Ln Canoga Park, CA$530K432,224
- 8332 Chelsea Ln Canoga Park, CA$585K432,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.