2221 94th Ave NE, Clyde Hill, WA 980044 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $412,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,090 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3025059074
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 48842372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2221 94th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Clyde Hill, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clyde Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98004 home values.
- 2225 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$5.15M7610,000
- 2212 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.04M31.751,800
- 2119 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$3.36M555,067
- 2217 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.11M31.752,470
- 2155 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.32M31.752,510
- 2115 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$3.05M555,200
- 2226 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.95M455,580
- 2307 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.17M32.52,870
- 2113 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.21M42.253,390
- 2305 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.29M42.753,610
- 2208 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.05M42.752,850
- 2111 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$2.58M555,853
- 2104 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.6M321,740
- 2306 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.16M53.253,090
- 9221 NE 24th St Clyde Hill, WA$1.37M533,560
- 2222 92nd Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$872K31.51,300
- 2055 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.59M42.53,470
- 2154 94th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.25M42.753,210
- 2219 95th Ave NE Clyde Hill, WA$1.78M32.52,460
- 9215 NE 24th St Clyde Hill, WA$5.7M67.512,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.