- Lot: 7,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,361 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $849,000
- Price/sqft: $1,107
- MLS #: 15819723
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Entry, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Parking Features \ Driveway, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Pool Construction \ In Ground, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, View \ Pool View, Square Footage Source \ Other, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, View \ Hills View, Pool Descriptions \ Heated, Lot Size Source \ Other, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Rooms \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Bar, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ Y, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,983 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 4388010032
- Zillow Home ID: 20534084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.27-1.93M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beverly Glen home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Beverly Glen homes, this home is 25.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
|2215 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.89M||2||2.5||2,366|
|2250 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.3M||3||3||2,400|
|2250 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.17M||3||3||2,400|
|2241 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$11.2M||4||4.5||20,000|
|2211 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.13M||4||4.5||3,578|
|2220 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.83M||5||6||4,888|
|2251 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.04M||3||2||1,918|
|2210 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.97M||4||3||1,776|
|2207 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$5.55M||5||5.5||4,920|
|2240 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.02M||4||5||2,641|
|2200 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.41M||4||4||2,594|
|2261 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.2M||3||3||1,990|
|2203 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.75M||3||3||2,311|
|2250 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$1.96M||3||3||1,673|
|9353 Cherokee Ln Beverly Hills, CA||$13.7M||7||8.5||12,598|
|2260 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.38M||3||2.5||2,800|
|9401 Cherokee Ln Beverly Hills, CA||$2.82M||3||3.5||2,736|
|2265 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.83M||4||4||3,291|
|2270 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.25M||3||3.5||2,148|
|2300 Kimridge Rd Beverly Hills, CA||$11.3M||6||9||8,212|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!