A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $878K-1.1M.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- All time views: 2,628
- HOA Fee: $75/mo
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $975,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $585
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Attached Garage
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Community Facility
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 10459027
- Zillow Home ID: 19492154
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.