- Lot: 9,679 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 319 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 5267628
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Pre-Foreclosure, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Laundry \ Wshr\Dry HookUp Only, Fencing \ Block, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Exterior Stories \ 1, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Basement: Basement Y\N \ Y, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ Y, High School \ Mountain View High School
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14009258
- Zillow Home ID: 7636314
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85213 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85213 homes, this home is 16.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% lower than in Mesa, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85213 home values.
|E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$242K||--||--||--|
|2213 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$222K||--||2.75||2,028|
|2222 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$193K||3||2||1,545|
|2214 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$225K||4||2.5||2,028|
|2220 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$246K||--||2||2,442|
|2235 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$195K||--||2||1,595|
|2212 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,542|
|2236 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$231K||--||2||2,028|
|2205 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,545|
|2234 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$241K||4||2||2,170|
|2206 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$208K||3||2||1,808|
|2204 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$172K||3||2||1,545|
|724 N 22nd Pl Mesa, AZ||$232K||4||2||2,000|
|2245 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$184K||--||2||1,545|
|2223 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$227K||--||2||2,028|
|2242 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,485|
|2215 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$188K||3||2||1,820|
|723 N 22nd Pl Mesa, AZ||$221K||3||2||2,000|
|2244 E Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ||$185K||--||--||1,545|
|2237 E Des Moines Cir Mesa, AZ||$238K||--||2.75||2,192|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!