2221 El Monte Dr, Oceanside, CA 920544 beds, 2 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1482431200
- Zillow Home ID: 16581249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2221 El Monte Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in San Diego Metro, and 31.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanside home values.
- 2219 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$392K321,264
- 2225 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$385K31.51,176
- 2182 Foster St Oceanside, CA$377K321,264
- 2180 Foster St Oceanside, CA$394K421,376
- 2211 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$372K31.51,176
- 2184 Foster St Oceanside, CA$397K421,376
- 2229 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$387K321,264
- 2176 Foster St Oceanside, CA$416K321,520
- 2214 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$401K41.51,651
- 2218 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$412K321,528
- 2207 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$404K321,705
- 2210 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$382K31.51,176
- 2222 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$403K421,376
- 2175 Foster St Oceanside, CA$354K31.51,176
- 2206 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$394K321,264
- 2218 Saratoga St Oceanside, CA$599K42.52,770
- 2226 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$391K321,264
- 2228 Saratoga St Oceanside, CA$408K321,668
- 2172 Foster St Oceanside, CA$356K31.51,176
- 2167 El Monte Dr Oceanside, CA$380K31.51,176
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292