2221 Highland Park Dr, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $182,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Security System
- 2 Car Garage, Crown Molding, Dual Sinks, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Master Suite, Oversize Tub, Separate Shower
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02922211
- Zillow Home ID: 80470483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2221 Highland Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28269 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 108.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.2% higher than in Mecklenburg, and 368.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28269 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mecklenburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28269 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,970 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2225 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$145K32.52,208
- 2217 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$186K42.53,440
- 2229 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$180K42.53,116
- 2213 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$137K311,440
- 2220 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$145K32.52,362
- 2214 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$145K332,300
- 2226 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$144K42.52,300
- 2303 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$148K32.52,192
- 2210 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$154K32.52,668
- 2306 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$181K323,096
- 2209 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$147K32.52,392
- 2230 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$148K32.52,250
- 2310 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$148K32.52,392
- Deaton Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$127K------
- 2206 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$151K32.52,348
- 12531 Deaton Hill Dr Charlotte, NC$123K32.51,791
- 2307 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$181K433,120
- 2205 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$173K32.53,064
- 2314 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$149K42.52,411
- 2304 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$157K32.52,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.