- Lot: 5,292 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 4,611 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $960,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $686
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Gate, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Area, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Countertop - Stone, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Mediterranean, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 058194190
- Zillow Home ID: 15573871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $875K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 35.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% greater than in Redwood City, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|2229 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.8M||3||1.5||4,275|
|2217 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,550|
|615 Hawes St Redwood City, CA||$992K||3||2||1,230|
|607 Hawes St Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||3||1,550|
|608 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||1.5||1,460|
|614 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$980K||3||2||1,340|
|624 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$968K||3||1||1,180|
|623 Hawes St Redwood City, CA||$888K||2||1||1,000|
|632 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$954K||1||1||1,380|
|2301 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.02M||3||1||1,420|
|633 Hawes St Redwood City, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,370|
|1218 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.36M||3||2||1,840|
|605 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$884K||3||1.5||920|
|1212 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.45M||5||4||3,390|
|634 Hawes St Redwood City, CA||$2.04M||6||6||4,561|
|1204 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$938K||2||1||1,110|
|2139 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,340|
|2307 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.17M||3||1||1,650|
|615 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA||$1.24M||3||3||1,670|
|1314 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,460|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!