2221 Laguna Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88005
Make Me Move®: $410,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,690 sq ft
- Lot:0.28 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Dec 2003
- Heating Type:Forced air
This home is actually currently valued at $415,000.
2x6 Interior and Exterior Construction.
Large Corner Lot. Tuscan/Mediterranean Style. Grand Entry. Open floor plan. Features GE Profile stainless appliances, with Fridge, Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Wine Fridge. Granite countertops in kitchen and Custom Knotty Alder Cabinetry throughout. Custom High ceilings throughout. Custom Knotty Alder molding and baseboards throughout. Custom Knotty Alder Vigas at entry. Solid wood doors throughout. Venetian Plaster details in dining room & living room, Huge Stone Detail (sealed gas) fireplace & mantle in living room. Stone Ceiling detail in dining room. Stone details in kitchen. True solid Pecan hardwood floors in kitchen, dining & living rooms, Large Porcelain Tile in other main areas & bathrooms. Carpet in 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Large jetted tub & walk-in shower in master bath. Large walk-in master closet, Split bedroom plan offers the 4th 12x15 bedroom off kitchen with it's own bath (great for guests, mother-in-law or office). Smart-wired home, surround sound in living room, wired for speakers throughout - including back patio. Security System, Water Softner system, Instant Hot Water push system, Built-In Central Vacuum System. Dual Climate Zones with two refrigerated central cooling/heating systems. Custom hand-troweled walls. Custom Wood Blinds Throughout. Custom Solid Bronze door & cabinet hardware throughout. Finished oversized 2-car side-facing garage + Carport. Professionally landscaped xeriscaped exterior, large covered back patio includes gas for outdoor kitchen. Cantera Stone Columns at entry, 3 outdoor fountains, Clay tile and flat roof combination. Insulated throughout interior walls and exterior for superb sound and temperature control.
Located in the Laguna Verde Subdivision, next to Tierra Verde Subdivision.
This home is actually currently valued at $415,000
Other homes in this one-street subdivision currently are valued or on market for between $369,000 for a smaller home and $529,000 for a larger home.
This neighborhood is quiet & peaceful, yet 5-minute walking distance to the best that "Old Mesilla" has to offer: The Famous La Posta Restaurant, Andele's, The Town of Mesilla (Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett & Pancho Villa's hang-out). Lulu's, St. Clair Winery and Restaurant at end of our street (St. Clair Winery), the Pavillion at Mesilla are all walking distance. This is an affluent, pristine neighborhood with homes valued between $360,000 and $550,000. It's a just five minute trip to Applebee's, Wal-mart, and more. Pecan orchards to the west and the city to the east. Just seven miles beautiful drive south through Stahman Farms, one of the most vast pecan orchards in the world, is the famous Chope's Bar & Grill. Just 2 minutes drive to Interstate 10 and ten minutes to Picacho Hills Golf Course and much more.
- Days on Zillow1118
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesSolid Hardwood Pecan floors, Venetian Plaster, Interior Stone Details, Granite Countertops Cent. Vac
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- School DistrictLas Cruces Public Schools, Mesilla Valley Christian Schools
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID63159941
- Elementary SchoolMesilla Elementary, Mesilla Valley Christian School
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size852
- High SchoolLas Cruces High, Mesilla Valley Christian School
- Middle SchoolZia Middle School, Mesilla Valley Christian School
- Neighborhood NameLaguna Verde, Tierra Verde
- Parcel #0230222
- Roof TypeTile
- Construction Quality9.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$385,493||$320K – $436K||-$13,834||$143||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,568/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||+$6||$0.58||03/10/2014|
posted on 07/25/2012
$427,800 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts 88005 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Las Cruces as a whole. Among 88005 homes, this home is 176.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 74.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 88005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% lower than in Las Cruces, and 45.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 88005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Cruces.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 88005 home values.
Neighborhood for 2221 Laguna Drive
- 2211 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$262K33.02,264
- 2231 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$351K43.02,887
- 2220 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$330K43.02,617
- 2250 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$396K33.53,330
- 2210 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$325K32.02,739
- 2260 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$254K33.02,134
- 2230 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$326K42.02,787
- 2240 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$358K43.02,694
- 2241 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$267K32.02,362
- 2251 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$295K43.02,460
- 2200 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$374K43.03,118
- 2126 Estancia Pl Las Cruces, NM$366K32.53,100
- 2127 Estancia Pl Las Cruces, NM$392K53.03,323
- 2430 Laguna Ct Las Cruces, NM$287K32.52,364
- 2330 Laguna Ct Las Cruces, NM$349K42.52,814
- 2125 Via Tesoro Las Cruces, NM$359K43.52,856
- 2350 Laguna Ct Las Cruces, NM$256K32.52,235
- 2261 Laguna Dr Las Cruces, NM$373K32.53,117
- 2126 Via Tesoro Las Cruces, NM$256K33.02,265