- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2221 Wilson Ave, Charlotte, NC 282084 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 06106210
- Zillow Home ID: 6174479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2221 Wilson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westerly Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% greater than in Charlotte, and 282.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westerly Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westerly Hills home values.
- 2225 Wilson Ave Charlotte, NC$65K21720
- 3640 Kempton Pl Charlotte, NC$94K311,066
- 2235 Wilson Ave Charlotte, NC$54K21792
- 2300 Pruitt St Charlotte, NC$62K31.51,085
- 2310 Pruitt St Charlotte, NC$64K321,125
- 3633 Carlyle Dr Charlotte, NC$54K21975
- 2232 Wilson Ave Charlotte, NC$103K421,224
- 3627 Carlyle Dr Charlotte, NC$54K21975
- 3625 Carlyle Dr Charlotte, NC$56K21980
- 2218 Wilson Ave Charlotte, NC$61K21750
- 3701 Carlyle Dr Charlotte, NC$56K311,050
- 2316 Pruitt St Charlotte, NC$54K21975
- 3632 Kempton Pl Charlotte, NC$146K321,888
- 3600 Corbett St Charlotte, NC$55K311,102
- 3516 Corbett St Charlotte, NC--------
- Corbett St Charlotte, NC$85K22888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!