2222 18th Ave, Columbus, GA 319015 beds, 3 baths, 2,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,542 sqft
- Parcel #: 185 002 001
- Zillow Home ID: 76539181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2222 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Columbus Metro, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 2214 18th Ave Columbus, GA$167K42.52,077
- 2300 18th Ave Columbus, GA$91K321,778
- 2202 18th Ave Columbus, GA$141K311,735
- 2223 19th Ave Columbus, GA$140K31.51,579
- 2219 19th Ave Columbus, GA$96K311,472
- 2301 19th Ave Columbus, GA$131K31.51,518
- 2306 18th Ave Columbus, GA$171K422,069
- 2215 19th Ave Columbus, GA$162K31.52,220
- 2223 18th Ave Columbus, GA$178K321,948
- 2217 18th Ave Columbus, GA$102K21.51,518
- 2215 18th Ave Columbus, GA$152K322,154
- 2200 18th Ave # A Columbus, GA$108K21--
- 2200 18th Ave Columbus, GA$95K21.51,914
- 2307 19th Ave Columbus, GA$88K31.51,629
- 2301 18th Ave Columbus, GA$95K21.51,614
- 2207 18th Ave Columbus, GA$134K31.51,834
- 2219 19th Ave Columbus, GA$83K311,472
- 2314 18th Ave Columbus, GA$139K31.51,585
- 2207 19th Ave Columbus, GA$233K61.53,793
- 2307 18th Ave Columbus, GA$189K322,253
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292