2222 29th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941164 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,996 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $992,000
- Price/sqft: $451
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2321 023
- Zillow Home ID: 15119396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2222 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2226 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M--22,030
- 2218 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M432,108
- 2230 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$932K221,675
- 2214 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$879K--11,400
- 2234 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M342,675
- 2210 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$842K--11,240
- 2238 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$871K--11,806
- 2206 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$823K--11,450
- 1837 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$979K421,655
- 2242 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$872K211,747
- 1845 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$958K--11,733
- 1831 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$808K321,366
- 2246 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$931K211,250
- 2221 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$940K--11,210
- 2225 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$916K--11,210
- 2217 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$944K--11,550
- 2229 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$896K--11,450
- 1825 Rivera St San Francisco, CA$787K--21,366
- 2233 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M322,095
- 2215 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M322,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.