This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.05-1.34M.
Improve This Home's Value
Upscale Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $62.8K
- The average cost for a upscale bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $61,933.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 1,900
- HOA Fee: $135/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1,382,000
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Master Bedroom
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Rooms: Other
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Legal Disclosures: CC and R
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Playing Courts: Community
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- Building Structure Style: High or Mid-Rise Condo
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Valet Parking
- Association Amenities: Dock
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Entrance Lobby
- Association Amenities: Outdoor Cooking Area
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 300
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4329004064
- Unit floor #: 12
- Zillow Home ID: 20510021
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (320)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2222 Avenue Of The Stars|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.