- Built in 1964
- 321 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,563 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,624
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1,382,000
- Price/sqft: $797
- MLS #: 15891571
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Other, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, View \ Mountain View, Floor Material \ Carpet, Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Appliances \ Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Association Amenities \ Barbecue, Square Footage Source \ Other, Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Association Amenities \ Gym\Ex Room, Association Rules \ Assoc Pet Rules, View \ Hills View, View \ City Lights View, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association Amenities \ Sauna, Lot Size Source \ Other, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Playing Courts \ Tennis Court Private, Playing Courts \ Community, Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Appliances \ Freezer, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Amenities \ Security, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Appliances \ Ice Maker, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge, Building Structure Style \ High or Mid-Rise Condo, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Valet Parking, Association Amenities \ Dock, Security Safety \ Gated Community with Guard, View \ City View, Parking Type \ Assigned, Interior Features \ Laundry - Closet Stacked, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Entrance Lobby, Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association Amenities \ Outdoor Cooking Area, High Mid Rise Amenities \ On-Site Guard, Association Amenities \ Onsite Property Management, Association Fees Include \ Concierge, High Mid Rise Amenities \ 24-Hour Concierge, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Door Person, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, Association Amenities \ Gated Community, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 300
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4329004064
- Unit floor #: 12
- Zillow Home ID: 20510021
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $993K-1.45M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Century City home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is 44.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (320)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2220 Avenue Of The Stars|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.