- Built in 1964
- 275 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,468 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $537
- MLS #: 14-805833
- Sotheby's International Realty - Be...
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Park
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Security Safety \ 24 Hour, View \ Ocean View, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Concierge, Building Structure Style \ High or Mid-Rise Condo, Bathroom Features \ 2 Master Baths (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 300
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4329004086
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 20510043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $943K-1.41M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Century City home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is 38.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (320)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2222 Avenue Of The Stars|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!