Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $939K-1.34M.
Improve This Home's Value
Upscale Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $63K
- The average cost for a upscale bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $61,933.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 3,656
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $537
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City, Park
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- View: Ocean View
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- Building Structure Style: High or Mid-Rise Condo
- 2 Master Baths (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 300
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 4329004086
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 20510043
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (320)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2220 Avenue Of The Stars|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!