2222 Bank St, Baltimore, MD 212312 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 115 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: City, Park
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1767 044
- Zillow Home ID: 36428840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2222 Bank Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Fells Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% greater than in Baltimore, and 314.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Fells Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Fells Point home values.
- 2224 Bank St Baltimore, MD$296K--11,100
- 2220 Bank St Baltimore, MD$124K--1812
- 2218 Bank St Baltimore, MD$308K22976
- 2226 Bank St Baltimore, MD$274K--1.5860
- 322 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$118K22884
- 2216 Bank St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,016
- 2228 Bank St Baltimore, MD$280K--1861
- 320 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$248K21.5696
- 318 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$167K--1888
- 2214 Bank St Baltimore, MD$280K--11,194
- 316 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$245K11.5792
- 2212 Bank St Baltimore, MD$261K21.5700
- 2230 Bank St Baltimore, MD$215K211,104
- 314 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$224K21792
- 2210 Bank St Baltimore, MD$208K--1844
- 2221 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$98K--1650
- 312 S Madeira St Baltimore, MD$262K22792
- 2219 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$83K--1530
- 2232 Bank St Baltimore, MD$188K21864
- 2217 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$83K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!