- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,135 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $128,778
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 812767
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Basement \ Walkout - Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Vinyl, Construction \ Wood, Exterior Doors \ Insulated Storm, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Exterior Features \ Patio, Floors \ Marble, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Interior Features \ All Drapes, Interior Features \ Book Shelves, Interior Features \ Indirect Lighting, Interior Features \ Storage, Interior Features \ Walk-in-Closet, Internet Access \ Cable, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Maint-Free Exterior, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Porch \ Side Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Community System, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Community System, Water Heater Energy \ Electric, Water Heater Type \ Tank, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Screen, Windows \ Tilt-In
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 1430709
- Zillow Home ID: 49647941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-153K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24015 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24015 homes, this home is 3.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Roanoke, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
|2218 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$118K||2||--||954|
|2226 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$140K||4||--||1,713|
|2214 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$163K||5||--||2,018|
|2230 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$137K||2||--||1,754|
|2223 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$135K||4||--||1,625|
|Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$160K||3||--||1,536|
|2217 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$160K||3||--||1,536|
|2210 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$149K||5||3||2,024|
|2225 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$135K||3||1.5||1,169|
|2213 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$160K||4||--||1,889|
|2234 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$133K||4||--||1,218|
|2219 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$153K||3||2.5||1,967|
|2229 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$135K||3||--||1,564|
|2223 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$165K||4||3||1,632|
|2215 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$154K||4||--||1,620|
|2209 Denniston Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$199K||4||--||2,368|
|2206 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$128K||3||2||2,006|
|2225 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$149K||4||--||1,920|
|2211 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$154K||4||--||1,816|
|2238 Berkley Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$95K||2||1||810|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.