This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $77-117K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- All time views: 326
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $106,000
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring: Carpet
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: REO/Lender Owned
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Assessment Includes: Clubhouse
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Gas
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Parking
- Assessment Includes: Pool
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Basement (Y/N): None
- Basement: None
- Basement Bathrooms (Y/N): No
- Built Before 1978 (Y/N): No
- Common Area Amenities: Coin Laundry
- Common Area Amenities: Party Room
- Common Area Amenities: Pool-Outdoors
- Dining Room: L-shaped
- Dining Room Flooring: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Level
- Disability Access and/or Equipped: No
- Exposure: S (South)
- Exterior Building Type: Brick
- Exterior Building Type: Frame
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Heat/Fuel: Forced Air
- Heat/Fuel: Gas
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Kitchen Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Galley
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Flooring: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Management: Monday through Friday
- Master Association Fee: No
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N): None
- Master Bedroom Flooring: Carpet
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Offered for Sale or Rent: No
- Other Information: None
- Parking On-Site: Yes
- Parking Type: Space/s
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y/N): Yes
- Property Type: Attached Single
- Recent Rehab (Y/N): No
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Special Assessments: Y
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Status: Contingent
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Type of House: Condo
- Type of House: Condo
- Water: Lake Michigan
- Waterfront (Y/N): No
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 937 sqft
- Parcel #: 0825416011
- Zillow Home ID: 4545919
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Woodridge, and 126.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2218 Country Club Dr|
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Community H S Dist 99 - South High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.