2222 Everett Ave E, Seattle, WA 981024 beds, 3 baths, 6,897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $2,615,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Finished basement, 2920 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 670 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 10.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2025049042
- Zillow Home ID: 48775020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2222 Everett Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% less than in Seattle, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
- 2212 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$2.25M545,910
- 2232 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$2M44.55,090
- 1356 E Boston St Seattle, WA$3.24M43.56,700
- 2240 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$2.08M53.256,060
- 1364 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.05M32.752,890
- 2223 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$879K312,400
- 2227 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$1.42M42.53,170
- 2217 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$954K31.752,190
- 2213 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$1.18M432,940
- 2235 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$1.67M43.254,890
- 1400 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.28M42.253,070
- 2207 Everett Ave E Seattle, WA$910K42.752,290
- 1318 E Boston St Seattle, WA$999K41.752,920
- 1354 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$831K332,240
- 1359 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.31M53.53,320
- 1353 E Boston St Seattle, WA$913K51.753,720
- 1348 E Interlaken Blvd Seattle, WA$818K31.51,860
- 2222 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$925K31.752,860
- 2226 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$899K51.51,740
- 2216 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.16M32.53,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!