- Lot: 10,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 312 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,153 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $36
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $146,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: P4630825
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Garage Conversion, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In County, Location \ Level, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ East Polk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 222426080000010100
- Zillow Home ID: 45338245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34714 home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34714 homes, this home is 9.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
|2230 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$160K||3||2||1,534|
|2238 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$138K||3||2||1,248|
|2219 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$183K||3||2||1,652|
|2229 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$148K||3||2||1,284|
|2237 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$142K||3||2||1,303|
|2246 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$147K||3||2||1,408|
|2212 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$172K||3||2||1,654|
|2245 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$172K||4||2||1,724|
|2220 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||--||4||2||2,020|
|2228 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$144K||3||2||1,380|
|2304 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$167K||4||2||1,859|
|2251 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$188K||3||2||1,975|
|2236 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$177K||3||2||1,654|
|2310 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$166K||3||2||1,651|
|2242 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$131K||2||2||1,136|
|2211 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$178K||3||2||2,114|
|15217 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$194K||3||2||2,027|
|Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$179K||3||2||1,650|
|2303 Hamlin Trl Clermont, FL||$179K||4||2||1,697|
|2217 Duncan Trl Clermont, FL||$141K||4||2||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!