Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Homes like this sold for $467-663K.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1990
- All time views: 2,880
- HOA Fee: $490/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $3,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Territorial
- Association Amenities \ Gated Parking
- Association Amenities \ Guest Parking
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Floor Material \ Bamboo
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Canyon View
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 5586011032
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20807560
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2222 N Beachwood Dr|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!