2223 1st St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 10/23/13: $565,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:1,666 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $565,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow48
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #3123 2001
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID54656521
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$560,144||$515K – $599K||-$1,290||$400||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,690/mo||$1.9K – $3.5K/mo||-$68||$1.92||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Bloomingdale home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Bloomingdale homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bloomingdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% greater than in Washington, and 50.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bloomingdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomingdale home values.
Neighborhood for 2223 1st St Nw
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Seaton Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Garrison Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- H D Cooke Elementary PK-5 0.3 mi
- Howard University Middle School PCS 6-8 0.4 mi
- Perry Street Prep PCS PK-12 0.5 mi
- McKinley Technology High 9-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005