This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,858 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 3,098 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $865,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Association Amenities \ Storage Area, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Other (N), Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, LivingRoom, Lot Description \ Walk Street, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), System Locale \ CARETS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,783 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 4315009028
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20497126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.15-1.44M.
Market guideZillow predicts Century City home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Century City homes, this home is valued 38.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!