2223 Boulevard Granada SW, Atlanta, GA 303112 beds, 1 bath, 1,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $143,800
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,213 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 01840015018
- Zillow Home ID: 35858674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2223 Boulevard Granada Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 240.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Adams Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Park home values.
- 2231 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$40K211,358
- 2233 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$46K311,689
- 2198 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$93K311,488
- 2209 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$62K321,350
- 1405 Delowe Dr SW Atlanta, GA$160K322,600
- 2227 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$49K211,540
- 2243 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$89K321,636
- 2205 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$96K31.51,965
- 2234 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$102K221,698
- 2240 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$43K311,421
- 2235 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$47K21.51,367
- 2197 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$51K331,142
- 2188 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$57K431,929
- 2244 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$43K211,253
- 2195 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$127K423,055
- 2191 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$83K211,394
- 2214 Boulevard Granada SW Atlanta, GA$153K31.52,359
- 2255 Essex Ave SW Atlanta, GA$107K322,120
- 2214 Montrose Ave SW Atlanta, GA$41K211,684
- 2224 Montrose Ave SW Atlanta, GA$45K211,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!