2223 Centro East St, Tiburon, CA 949203 beds, 2 baths, 1,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,215,000
- Price/sqft: $793
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05914133
- Zillow Home ID: 54641649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2223 Centro East Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tiburon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tiburon, and 79.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
- 2227 Centro East St Tiburon, CA$888K11815
- 2219 Centro East St Tiburon, CA$1.93M------
- 2235 Centro East St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.92M32.52,630
- 2228 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$4.13M44.53,412
- 2220 Vistazo St E Tiburon, CA$1.34M321,545
- 2201 Centro East St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.87M432,267
- 180 Solano St Tiburon, CA$1.4M321,534
- 2200 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.54M332,127
- 2236 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.96M443,355
- 2180 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.1M422,164
- 2251 Centro East St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.53M21.51,366
- 2195 Centro East St Tiburon, CA$3M33.52,913
- 170 Solano St Tiburon, CA$1.96M332,297
- 187 Solano St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.33M21846
- 2244 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.71M522,622
- 2160 Vistazo St E Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.83M43.53,143
- 185 Solano St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.6M421,766
- 172 Solano St Tiburon, CA$1.81M32.52,297
- 162 Solano St Tiburon, CA$1.96M331,692
- 2175 Centro East St Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.34M321,816
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!