2223 Garden City Ave, Henderson, NV 890523 beds, 2 baths, 2,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $279,900
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 19113314053
- Zillow Home ID: 61751707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2223 Garden City Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anthem market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.4% lower than in Henderson, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Anthem home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anthem home values.
- 2219 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$272K321,610
- 2227 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$342K222,096
- 2231 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$272K321,610
- 2218 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$340K222,012
- 2215 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$329K321,901
- 2226 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$338K222,032
- 2214 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$379K322,190
- 2220 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$357K331,837
- 2224 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$339K221,837
- 2234 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$343K222,012
- 2235 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$333K222,012
- 2210 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$521K232,638
- 2216 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$280K221,715
- 2238 Diamondville St Henderson, NV$358K222,096
- 2236 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$385K221,715
- 2239 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$390K322,190
- 2212 Garden City Ave Henderson, NV$368K222,200
- 2978 Orchard Mesa Dr Henderson, NV$262K221,632
- 2982 Orchard Mesa Dr Henderson, NV$276K221,632
- 2974 Orchard Mesa Dr Henderson, NV$287K321,901
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.