2223 Long St, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Older neighborhood, Many people have lived in this community their entire lives. Skatepark and Community Pool available for children.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Brand New floors/paint throughout home,new kitchen cabinets,completely renovated bathroom,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 1904160000
- Zillow Home ID: 45109715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2223 Long Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% greater than in Tampa, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 2222 Durham St Tampa, FL$46K21921
- 2213 Long St Tampa, FL$69K311,952
- 2224 Durham St Tampa, FL$57K321,692
- 2218 Durham St Tampa, FL$168K642,710
- 2218 Long St Tampa, FL$176K221,297
- 2215 Long St Tampa, FL--------
- 407 N 24th St FL$147K221,232
- 2402 Durham St Tampa, FL$89K321,441
- 2216 Durham St Tampa, FL$61K211,530
- 2403 Long St Tampa, FL$177K321,440
- 2223 Durham St Tampa, FL$63K211,288
- 2219 Durham St Tampa, FL$90K3--1,928
- 2404 Durham St Tampa, FL$58K311,133
- 2217 Durham St Tampa, FL$44K21863
- 2405 Long St Tampa, FL$213K421,884
- 2211 Long St Tampa, FL--111,680
- 2212 Durham St Tampa, FL$57K21915
- 2215 Durham St Tampa, FL$47K11624
- 307 N 24th St Tampa, FL$76K421,976
- 2214 Long St Tampa, FL$307K421,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.