2223 Saint Andrews Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 371284 beds, 3 baths, 2,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 152 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $7
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $215,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 588 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wrought iron fence in front with stone pillars, Evergreen privacy trees in back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,505 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: R0072666
- Zillow Home ID: 66630112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2223 Saint Andrews Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.4% higher than in Murfreesboro, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Murfreesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37128 home values.
- 2227 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$239K--42,229
- 2219 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$233K--3.52,259
- 2214 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$271K----2,543
- 2210 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$433K----4,198
- 2231 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$252K42.52,613
- 2218 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$258K32.52,500
- 2218 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$268K33.52,752
- 2222 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$257K32.52,767
- 2226 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$226K32.52,346
- 3352 Mapleside Ln Murfreesboro, TN--42.52,700
- 2309 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$237K432,476
- 2211 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$217K42.52,243
- 2207 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$214K42.52,251
- 2230 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$240K--3.52,554
- 2222 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$178K----2,419
- 2226 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$181K33.52,827
- 2214 Saint Andrews Dr Murfreesboro, TN$216K322,381
- 2230 Kadyday Way Murfreesboro, TN$265K432,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.