2223 Valterra Vista Way, Valrico, FL 33594
Sold on 9/10/13: $277,410
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,077 sq ft
- Lot:7,370 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $277,410
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID99663813
- Lot Depth110
- Lot Width67
- Parcel #0854757000
- Roof TypeOther
- Days on Zillow184
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$252,163||$232K – $282K||-$5,964||$81||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,835/mo||$1.4K – $2.3K/mo||-$14||$0.60||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 33594 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Valrico as a whole. Among 33594 homes, this home is valued 64% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Valrico, and 451.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
Neighborhood for 2223 Valterra Vista Way
- 2221 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$254K54.03,326
- 1429 Summergate Dr # 0 Valrico, FL$113K32.51,536
- 1208 Summergate Dr # 0 Valrico, FL$193K32.51,689
- 2129 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$246K42.52,852
- 2131 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$202K42.01,977
- 2127 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$242K43.52,504
- Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$204K42.02,000
- 2125 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$138K32.02,220
- 2217 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$167K43.02,416
- 2229 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$232K33.02,416
- 2123 Valterra Vista Way Valrico, FL$238K54.03,326
Nearby Schools in Valrico
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005