This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,336 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $79
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $850,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Pinnacle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,787 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21237280
- Zillow Home ID: 7989393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Desert View home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Desert View homes, this home is valued 88.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% less than in Phoenix, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
|22234 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$607K||5||3||3,787|
|22226 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$524K||--||3||2,449|
|22238 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$548K||--||3.75||2,670|
|22222 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$532K||--||3||2,449|
|22229 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$574K||--||3.75||3,147|
|22225 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$533K||--||3.75||2,670|
|22233 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$626K||5||4||4,000|
|22221 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$615K||--||4||3,787|
|22237 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$505K||--||3||2,582|
|22242 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$522K||--||3||2,449|
|22218 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$538K||--||3||2,582|
|22217 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$538K||--||3.75||2,670|
|22241 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$532K||--||--||2,670|
|22214 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$677K||--||4||3,787|
|22211 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$543K||--||3.75||2,670|
|22230 N 55th St Phoenix, AZ||$606K||4||3||3,605|
|22245 N 54th Way Phoenix, AZ||$502K||--||3||2,372|
|22234 N 55th St Phoenix, AZ||$530K||3||2.5||2,670|
|22226 N 55th St Phoenix, AZ||$595K||--||4||3,502|
|22238 N 55th St Phoenix, AZ||$483K||3||2||2,449|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!