- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 529 sqft
- Partial basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Community Features \ CCRs, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ L, Living room location \ L, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 00637900004700
- Zillow Home ID: 38546418
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $304-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98021 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Bothell as a whole. Among 98021 homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bothell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 56.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
|22226 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$376K||3||2.5||1,896|
|501 223rd St SW Bothell, WA||$374K||3||2.5||1,812|
|22316 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$398K||4||2.5||2,111|
|22216 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$382K||3||2||1,860|
|504 223rd St SW Bothell, WA||$391K||4||2.5||1,964|
|502 222nd St SW Bothell, WA||$307K||3||1.5||1,312|
|22315 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$386K||4||2.5||2,060|
|22303 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$367K||3||2||1,824|
|22229 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$390K||3||2.5||2,356|
|509 223rd St SW Bothell, WA||$334K||3||1.75||1,608|
|431 224th St SW Bothell, WA||$390K||4||2.5||2,111|
|22311 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$361K||4||2.3||1,609|
|22325 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$389K||3||2.5||1,964|
|22223 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$397K||4||2.5||2,111|
|513 223rd St SW Bothell, WA||$316K||3||2||1,362|
|425 222nd St SW Bothell, WA||$333K||3||2.5||1,574|
|22215 4th Pl W Bothell, WA||$354K||3||2.5||1,930|
|510 223rd St SW Bothell, WA||$404K||4||3||2,346|
|505 224th St SW Bothell, WA||$345K||3||2.5||1,609|
|510 222nd St SW Bothell, WA||$375K||4||2.5||2,004|
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!