2224 13th St, Columbus, GA 319063 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $119,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 139450
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Brick annex 15 1/2 x 16 1/2
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 185 040 003
- Zillow Home ID: 76539489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2224 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Columbus, and 79.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
- 2222 13th St Columbus, GA$134K321,632
- 1241 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$129K41.52,506
- 2223 13th St Columbus, GA$95K21.51,485
- 2216 13th St Columbus, GA$127K32.52,260
- 2221 13th St Columbus, GA$89K111,440
- 1303 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$93K31.51,779
- 2217 13th St Columbus, GA$147K41.53,098
- 1258 Forest Ave Columbus, GA$84K31.51,546
- 1264 Forest Ave Columbus, GA$86K32.51,313
- 2217 1/2 13th St Columbus, GA$67K11588
- 2237 14th St Columbus, GA$77K11--
- 2233 14th St Columbus, GA$57K31.51,288
- 2237 14th St Columbus, GA$80K22135
- 2239 14th St Columbus, GA$86K32.51,524
- 2241 14th St Columbus, GA$98K33.51,879
- 1305 Forest Ave Columbus, GA$128K211,950
- 2223 14th St Columbus, GA$55K21.51,253
- 2243 14th St Columbus, GA$75K21.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!