2224 38th St NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,052 sqft
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1301 0735
- Zillow Home ID: 432602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2224 38th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% less than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
- 2300 38th St NW Washington, DC$741K311,287
- 2222 38th St NW Washington, DC$911K33.51,628
- 2302 38th St NW Washington, DC$1.01M33.51,630
- 2220 38th St NW Washington, DC$885K321,750
- 2304 38th St NW Washington, DC$831K22.51,444
- 2218 38th St NW Washington, DC$805K32.51,494
- 2306 38th St NW Washington, DC$722K311,188
- 2216 38th St NW Washington, DC$777K311,494
- 2308 38th St NW Washington, DC$736K311,341
- 2214 38th St NW Washington, DC$928K321,494
- 2212 38th St NW Washington, DC$835K33.51,458
- 2210 38th St NW Washington, DC$891K42.51,494
- 2208 38th St NW Washington, DC$917K43.52,400
- 2225 39th St NW Washington, DC$824K311,530
- 2301 39th St NW Washington, DC$744K321,530
- 2223 39th St NW Washington, DC$801K421,530
- 2303 39th St NW Washington, DC$739K311,530
- 2221 39th St NW Washington, DC$713K111,224
- 3804 Benton St NW Washington, DC$856K33.51,460
- 3806 Benton St NW Washington, DC$919K422,657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.