- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2224 Watts Ln, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 2 baths, 1,753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $71,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,753 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 8047301259
- Zillow Home ID: 12353726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2224 Watts Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% lower than in East Highland Park, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2222 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$109K321,050
- 2226 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$120K311,544
- 3002 Oxnard Rd Richmond, VA$134K311,725
- 2220 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$111K321,332
- 3001 S Grambling Ct Richmond, VA$148K321,725
- 2213 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$122K31.51,872
- 3004 Oxnard Rd Richmond, VA$122K31.51,544
- 3003 S Grambling Ct Richmond, VA$129K321,544
- 2211 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$126K31.52,011
- 2215 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$123K41.51,872
- 2220 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$108K321,332
- 2209 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$123K41.51,872
- 3006 Oxnard Rd Richmond, VA$123K32.51,544
- 2218 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$94K31.51,008
- 3005 S Grambling Ct Richmond, VA$122K31.51,544
- 2217 Watts Ct Richmond, VA$119K31.51,872
- 2207 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$138K42.51,976
- 3001 Oxnard Rd Richmond, VA$119K31.51,544
- 3000 S Grambling Ct Richmond, VA$149K422,200
- 3003 Oxnard Rd Richmond, VA$102K31.51,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!