- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2225 D St, Bakersfield, CA 93301Studio, 3,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,131 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Parcel #: 00315207
- Zillow Home ID: 18882513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2225 D Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riviera - Westchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.1% less than in Bakersfield, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Riviera - Westchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riviera - Westchester home values.
- 2219 D St Bakersfield, CA$91K211,068
- 2105 23rd St Bakersfield, CA$88K2--1,086
- 2111 23rd St Bakersfield, CA$101K311,364
- 2117 23rd St Bakersfield, CA$121K211,036
- 2100 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$298K332,479
- 2112 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$132K311,139
- 2017 23rd St Bakersfield, CA$188K------
- 2123 23rd St Bakersfield, CA$124K221,078
- 2120 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$149K311,296
- 2124 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$94K211,296
- 2226 C St Bakersfield, CA$157K311,140
- 2218 C St Bakersfield, CA$126K321,062
- 2112 C St Bakersfield, CA$231K421,967
- 2119 D St Bakersfield, CA$171K21.752,120
- 2129 24th St Bakersfield, CA$108K21850
- 2115 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$138K311,178
- 2324 C St Bakersfield, CA$254K------
- 2205 E St Bakersfield, CA$179K211,590
- 2121 22nd St Bakersfield, CA$143K211,248
- 2301 E St Bakersfield, CA$248K117,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.