2225 Hampshire Pike, Columbia, TN 384013 beds, 2 baths, 2,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $143,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Unvented propane logs for supplemental heat, New 18 x 20 concrete patio with spa hook up.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,023 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 102 02958 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81174829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2225 Hampshire Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Columbia, and 36.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 38401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbia.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2229 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$210K322,384
- 2311 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$160K--32,502
- 2307 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$214K--2.52,476
- 2313 Merrill Ln Columbia, TN$243K--32,419
- 2315 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$121K------
- Hampshire Pike Off Of Columbia, TN$118K------
- 2213 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$187K332,136
- 2219 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$334K--3.53,273
- 2301 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$204K322,048
- 2325 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$251K--3.52,977
- 2335 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$219K--2.52,498
- 2324 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$188K--2.51,810
- 2246 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$159K--3.51,915
- 2216 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$233K--21,953
- 2343 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$202K--2.51,891
- 2300 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$181K--2.51,844
- 2232 Hampshire Pike Columbia, TN$183K321,458
- 2314 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$207K--2.52,434
- 2306 Westgate Ct Columbia, TN$185K321,804
- 2136 Zion Rd Columbia, TN$393K--5.54,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.