2225 Myrtle Ave, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 2 baths, 815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,393 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 815 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4533620300
- Zillow Home ID: 16974337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2225 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 2219 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$646KStudio1991
- 3436 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$992K442,838
- 3444 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$660K321,384
- 3437 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$796K31.51,392
- 3428 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$770K421,639
- 3504 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$647K311,402
- 2226 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$339K11572
- 2218 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$577K311,041
- 3445 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$508K21871
- 3429 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$837K422,067
- 2212 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$593K311,041
- 3422 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$747K31.51,388
- 3512 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$655K321,334
- 3421 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$1.07M432,600
- 3507 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$631K311,462
- 3519 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$639K21936
- 2222 Upas St San Diego, CA$858K32.52,352
- 3520 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$636K311,188
- 2228 Upas St San Diego, CA$749K321,630
- 2212 Upas St San Diego, CA$699K321,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!