2225 SW 25th Ave, Miami, FL 331452 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $340,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 0 space
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141150060440
- Zillow Home ID: 43854803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2225 Sw 25th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coral Way, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% less than in Miami, and 170.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 2485 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$357K321,641
- 2485 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$286K321,641
- 2485 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$287K32--
- 2485 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$295K321,641
- 2477 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$343K221,311
- 2469 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$342K321,515
- 2464 SW 22nd St Coral Gables, FL$1.18M663,593
- 2492 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$413K532,579
- 2476 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$432K432,190
- 2242 SW 25th Ave Miami, FL$407K431,577
- 2463 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$270K211,431
- 2468 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$408K321,848
- 2248 SW 25th Ave Miami, FL$314K211,263
- 2453 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$356K642,142
- 2462 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$313K211,092
- 2487 SW 23rd St Miami, FL$527K421,844
- 2520 SW 22nd Ter Miami, FL$385K321,560
- 3000 Coral Way APT 1502 Coral Gables, FL$273K221,210
- 2256 SW 25th Ave Miami, FL$339K321,316
- 2419 SW 22nd Ter # 0 Miami, FL$334K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!