2226 Black Oak Ct, Mount Pleasant, SC 294665 beds, 4 baths, 3,681 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 1420142
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,681 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 5940700174
- Zillow Home ID: 55641354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2226 Black Oak Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29466 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% greater than in Mount Pleasant, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29466 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mount Pleasant.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29466 home values.
- 2230 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$572K53.53,313
- 2220 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$753K544,200
- 2216 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$592K443,424
- 2236 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$646K654,245
- 2221 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$783K664,669
- 3477 Colonel Vanderhorst Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$622K53.53,699
- 3485 Colonel Vanderhorst Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$537K43.52,945
- 2225 Black Oak Ct Mt Pleasant, SC$597K43.53,269
- 3469 Colonel Vanderhorst Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$585K543,366
- 3491 Colonel Vanderhorst Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$585K43.53,424
- 2229 Black Oak Ct Mt Pleasant, SC$603K53.53,454
- 3482 Shagbark Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$590K443,246
- 2233 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$588K543,322
- 1774 Shell Ring Cir Mount Pleasant, SC$616K543,454
- 1778 Shell Ring Cir Mount Pleasant, SC$581K543,158
- 3463 Colonel Vanderhorst Cir Mount Pleasant, SC$607K323,220
- 2237 Black Oak Ct Mt Pleasant, SC$580K42.53,351
- 2240 Black Oak Ct Mount Pleasant, SC$659K554,000
- 1784 Shell Ring Cir Mount Pleasant, SC$628K433,475
- 3476 Shagbark Cir Mt Pleasant, SC$546K53.53,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!