2226 Marilyn Ln, Fort Myers, FL 339053 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $119,900
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 214326020000D0170
- Zillow Home ID: 114421127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2226 Marilyn Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% less than in Fort Myers, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33905 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33905 home values.
- 2232 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$116K321,984
- 2231 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$103K221,092
- 2246 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2214 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$91K321,486
- 2223 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$201K------
- 2231 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$57K111,177
- 2219 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$109K222,072
- 2249 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$95K22--
- 2219 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$64K211,034
- 2253 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$142K44--
- 2214 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$130K321,486
- 2237 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$148K--21,568
- 2244 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$88K211,000
- 2239 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL--------
- 2213 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$88K221,088
- 2250 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$94K211,261
- 2243 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$104K221,635
- 2232 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL$102K321,622
- 2207 Marilyn Ln Fort Myers, FL$103K221,520
- 2226 Iris Way Fort Myers, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.