- Lot: 6,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $680,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $379
- Parking: 417 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 08820037
- Zillow Home ID: 19481818
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-820K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 7.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Milpitas, and 33.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milpitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
- 1173 Eagle Ridge Way5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
|2238 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$837K||4||2.5||2,074|
|2214 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$803K||4||2.5||2,029|
|2233 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$796K||4||3||2,029|
|2221 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$726K||4||2||1,796|
|2245 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$761K||4||2||1,796|
|2250 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$824K||3||2.5||1,910|
|2202 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$642K||3||2||1,264|
|2209 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$637K||3||2||1,228|
|2229 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$667K||4||2||1,504|
|2241 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$799K||3||2.5||1,910|
|2257 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$826K||3||2.5||1,910|
|2217 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$766K||4||3||2,029|
|2253 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$828K||4||2.5||2,074|
|2262 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$851K||4||2.5||2,074|
|2190 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$730K||4||2||1,796|
|2197 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$770K||4||3||2,029|
|2205 Yosemite Dr Milpitas, CA||$649K||3||2||1,264|
|2224 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$791K||4||3||2,029|
|2212 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$653K||3||2||1,228|
|2269 Petersburg Dr Milpitas, CA||$844K||4||2.5||2,074|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!