2227 Malibu Dr, Brandon, FL 335114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 0728560518
- Zillow Home ID: 44987127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2227 Malibu Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% lower than in Brandon, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33511 home values.
- 2229 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$186K432,167
- 2225 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$149K422,192
- 2228 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$192K42.52,105
- 2226 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$165K42.52,065
- 2223 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$200K42.52,068
- 2226 John Moore Rd Brandon, FL$375K643,641
- 2220 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$152K421,818
- 300 Angela Dr Brandon, FL$622K54.55,375
- 300 Angela Dr # TE Brandon, FL$414K54.55,375
- 300 Angela Dr # IN-LAW Brandon, FL$414K54.55,375
- 205 Angela Dr Brandon, FL$176K422,087
- 207 Angela Dr Brandon, FL$188K4--3,142
- 207 Angela Dr # LIERS Brandon, FL$307K433,042
- 207 Angela Dr # SURVEY Brandon, FL$307K433,042
- 2218 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$143K422,078
- 203 Angela Dr Brandon, FL$168K42.51,837
- 2221 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$229K422,603
- Angela Dr Brandon, FL$176K422,087
- 2216 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$165K421,818
- 2219 Malibu Dr Brandon, FL$197K32.51,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.